v2k-announce - [V2k-announce] speakers amp stands for sale $300 or best offer

v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: "Tim Meehan" <timchet AT gmail.com>
  • To: v2k AT lists.ibiblio.org, v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org, v2k AT lists.org, v2k AT ibiblio.org, v2k-announce AT ibiblio.org, timchet AT gmail.com
  • Subject: [V2k-announce] speakers amp stands for sale $300 or best offer
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 08:55:59 -0400

I am leaving the country and need to sell my 2 speakers, amplifier,
and the speaker stands. The speakers are 300 W but there is no
indication of the manufacturer. They are pretty big but not terribly
heavy and can both fit in the backseat of my Toyota. The amp is a
Peavey 500. The speakers have stand inserts and the stands are of good
construction. The system is great for monitors, mobile DJing, or house
parties.

I am also selling a stanton mixer that is in the original packaging
with the manual ect. I do not remember the model but it has a digital
beat counter. There may be some bleed through on the crossfader but
probably just needs a clean - I just haven"t had time to mess with it.
I will take best offer on the mixer.

I will be out of town until Friday night and out of email contact. I
need to sell the stuff over the weekend so if you are interested
please include a phone number that I can reach you at this weekend in
your email.

Thanks
Tim

--
Tim Meehan
Department of Chemistry

  • [V2k-announce] speakers amp stands for sale $300 or best offer, Tim Meehan, 07/06/2006