v2k-announce - [V2k-announce] HONEY MACHINE 60s lounge at Talulla's TONIGHT!

v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: DJ Marco <djmarco AT solidsoundsystem.com>
  • To: "Ch-Scene Alt.Music.Chapel-Hill" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "clubaugogo AT yahoogroups.com" <clubaugogo AT yahoogroups.com>, Satisfaction Club LA <SatisfactionClub AT yahoogroups.com>, UNC Campus Events <i-table2001 AT listserv.unc.edu>, V2K <v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org>, ModGarage Yahoo Group <modgarage AT yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: [V2k-announce] HONEY MACHINE 60s lounge at Talulla's TONIGHT!
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 19:02:09 -0400

Wednesday, July 5 :: 10pm-2am

THE HONEY MACHINE at TALULLA'S
456 W. Franklin St. :: Chapel Hill, NC :: USA :: 919.933.1177
http://www.myspace.com/talullas
http://www.talullas.com/

FREE ADMISSION!
with DJ Marco Hammond (SolidSoundSystem - NC)

Join the jetset with 60s-70s international groovy sounds! Fuzzed-Out Garage,
Bollywood Breaks, Brazilian Bossa, German GoGo, French YeYe, Eastern Bloc
Rock, Sexy Soundtracks, Asian Pop, Euro Grooves, Soul, Funk, Jazz and
more... ALL PLAYED FROM ORIGINAL VINYL ALBUMS AND 45s! NO CDs OR MP3s
ALLOWED!

PLUS
:: 50% wine specials
:: Hookahs for hire
:: 60s-70s exploitation videos onscreen all night

MYSPACE
Join our Myspace page and check out 4 groovy international MP3 downloads
from Meiko Kaji, Guido Carnagy, Les Flechettes, and Marie Laforet!
PLUS we've added new YouTube videos and poster art from past film showings!
http://www.myspace.com/thehoneymachine

NEW DJ MARCO SPINS FOR JULY
Adriano Celentano: Un Bimbo Sul Leone - Vergara Spain 45
Rita Pavone: Il Geghege - RCA Italiana 45
Jenny Rock: C'est Pour Toi (Sock It To Me) - Apex Canada LP
Pierre Perpall: Stop Il Faut Arreter - Citation Canada 45
Daniel Denin: Je Lis Dans Tes Yeux (I'm Looking Through You) - Philips 45
The Free: Do Something Fine - Philips Holland 45
The Leather Boy: Soulin' - MGM 45
Jess & James: Something For Nothing - Palette Belgium 45
Billie Davis: Billy Sunshine - Decca Spain 45
Sharon Tandy: Hold On - Atlantic UK 45

http://www.solidsoundsystem.com/