v2k-announce - [V2k-announce] THIS Saturday: Free drinks. Free T-shirts. Free FAME passes.: RINGSIDE

v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Stephanie Moore <glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org" <v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "v2k AT lists.ibiblio.org" <v2k AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [V2k-announce] THIS Saturday: Free drinks. Free T-shirts. Free FAME passes.: RINGSIDE
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 14:31:35 -0700 (PDT)

feel it: creative. positive. vibrant. :live it

---------------------------------
APRIL 15: FAME: Free drinks. Free T-shirts. Free FAME
passes.
THIS Saturday!

Free drinks. Free T-shirts. Free FAME passes. This
Saturday! NO, this is not an April Fools joke! :) Join
us for our Easter Egg hunt and find lots of freebies!
Get there early to find the eggs.

Wear your Easter get up and get your "churching" from
us! Rumor is there will be a BUNNY BOY jacking around
the club!

Gospel House by LeMOORE starting at midnight. Trance
tunes by DJ TRITIUM opening! Hear Tritium spin one
last time locally before he heads to Florida to start
the next phase of his life! Come let the music make
you "jump" on the new dancefloor!

Hunt for Easter egg goodies! Free drink tickets, Free
T-shirts, Free FAME passes, Candy and more goodies!
Search the first and second floors for special treats!

We hope you can join us if you are in town!Please note
that there is some renovation going on outside of
Ringside. RINGSIDE IS STILL OPEN! You can park out
front or in the parking lot to the left of Ringside.

RINGSIDE: 308 West Main Street, Durham: 18+, Doors
open at 10

---------------------------------
FIRST Saturdays: Déjà GROOVE at KULTURE:
Raleigh
First Saturdays! Come out and play with us.

Remember our fun Flaunt parties at the old METRO..
well we are back! Saturday, May 6, come on by and join
ROUSSEAU and LeMOORE for a Déjà Groove night at
KULTURE. Tunes to make you dance!

KULTURE is now open!

Located at 430 South Dawson Street (on the corner of
Dawson and Cabarrus, where Metro used to be).

Only $3 cover!

Bar: Free Wireless: Dancefloor: Lounging area: PLUS
Full Expresso Bar

Join us as we help KULTURE revitalize downtown
Raleigh!
More of KULTURE

---------------------------------
Upcoming Events
April 15: Easter FAME with Tritium & LeMoore:
Ringside: Durham

April 29: Return to Paradise with LeMoore: Ringside:
Durham

May 6: Déjà Groove with Rousseau & LeMoore: Kulture:
Raleigh

May 20: FAME: Black & White Ball

---------------------------------
Music is the Answer.

---------------------------------
April 29: RETURN TO PARADISE
JUMP, JACK, MOVE YOUR BODY!

With love from LeMOORE.

The way it used to be.

A night of classic house/garage/club tunes from the
early 80s to early 90s.

RINGSIDE: 308 West Main Street, Durham: 18+, Doors
open at 10pm

Check out these links to hear a little documentary on
the beginning of house: Thanks to DJ Keith Ward for
sharing these links!

Pump Up The Volume
-http://www.music-101.com/images/pictures/pumpupthevolume.ram

http://www.music-101.com/images/pictures/pumpupthevolume2.ram

http://www.music-101.com/images/pictures/pumpupthevolume3.ram

---------------------------------
RAW: Thursday Nights: HOUSE and 1/2 off
Sushi: Raleigh
RAW:Every Thursday at Sushi Blues

1/2 OFF ALL SUSHI ROLLS on RAW THURSDAYS!!!!!

Head for the house that groove built and waste away
your Thursday night with 1/2 off Sushi rolls and deep
house. Low-key rather than low-brow, this is the night
to check out the best in raw deep house by LeMOORE.

Music starts at 9:30pm. FREE. A great way to start off
your weekend!

SUSHI BLUES:301 Glenwood South, Raleigh