v2k-announce - [V2k-announce] This Saturday: THANKSGIVING BEATS! Tonight: WKNC before Sushi!

v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Stephanie Moore <glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org" <v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "v2k AT lists.ibiblio.org" <v2k AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [V2k-announce] This Saturday: THANKSGIVING BEATS! Tonight: WKNC before Sushi!
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 07:41:50 -0800 (PST)

feel it: creative. positive. vibrant. :live
it

AFTERHOURS. 88.1 WKNC. Tune in TONIGHT to hear
LeMOORE from 8-9
as he spins some surprise beats. Also FAME
guestlist passes
giveaway! Afterhours is every Thursday from 8-10pm.
DJs Rob
Rousseau and DJ Snack host this beat filled night.
LISTEN.

THANKSGIVING BEATS

Come show your thankfulness for music, friends, and
dancing!
----------------------

FAME: THIS Saturday, November 19: RETRO REBEL 50s vs.
FLOWER POWER 60s

Poodle skirts, TBird Jackets, & the Pink Ladies!
Leather,
leather, leather!

Army surplus, micro mini skirts, peasant blouses & go
go boots!
Peace. Peace. Peace!

HOUSE music all night with LeMOORE! 4th floor video
bar turns
into GREASE.

RINGSIDE: 308 West Main Street: Durham: 18+, Doors
open at 10pm

New music! Sooo excited!

Music is a healer. And I am ready to dance hard and
long at
the next FAME! Plus.... I get to order the new music
this
time around. You will be pleasantly surprised at the
tracks I
have chosen. Come support my taste! And dance with me.
House
hugs to all!

GlamPro Items for Sale

Get a discount at the door. Wear your Glamoore
Productions item
(including undies) and get a discount at the door!
Check out all
the new items added....

Click here to get to store:
http://www.mailermailer.com/rd?http://www.cafepress.com/glampro

House for Rent

On a personal note, we will be renting out our house
starting in
January. Raleigh location, close to the Beltline/64
bypass.
Private. 3 bedroom/1.5 bath. Fenced in backyard.
Contact me if
interested in more information.

RAW THURSDAYS

RAW:Every Thursday at Sushi Blues

1/2 ALL SUSHI ROLLS on RAW THURSDAYS!!!!!

Head for the house that groove built and waste away
your Thursday
night with 1/2 off Sushi rolls and deep house. Low-key
rather
than low-brow, this is the night to check out the best
in raw
deep house by LeMOORE.

Music starts at 9:30pm. FREE. A great way to start off
your
weekend!

SUSHI BLUES:301 Glenwood South, Raleigh

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

  • [V2k-announce] This Saturday: THANKSGIVING BEATS! Tonight: WKNC before Sushi!, Stephanie Moore, 11/17/2005