v2k-announce - [V2k-announce] Dancing & Prancing, Moving & Grooving..... Saturday night!

v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Stephanie Moore <glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com>
  • To: v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org, v2k AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [V2k-announce] Dancing & Prancing, Moving & Grooving..... Saturday night!
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 20:36:47 -0700 (PDT)

THIS Saturday: FAME: Sept. 17: Love Our Earth

Theme: Love the Earth Earth, Wind (Air), Fire, Water, and creepy crawly creatures. All the things that make up this earth. Gotta love it, right? Dress as one of the elements or other insects/beasts that roam the earth...

Love dancing, prancing, moving and groovin'? Then you want to come out and play at the next FAME where we give you all these things. LeMoore, J Bright and more provide you with the beats. Music on all four floors! Video bar on the fourth. 3 bars open for FAME night!

Darius Quarles will show off some of his spectacular art for your enjoyment.

Come out and play with us!

RINGSIDE: 308 West Main Street, Durham 18+
Doors open at 10.

Yahoo! for Good

  • [V2k-announce] Dancing & Prancing, Moving & Grooving..... Saturday night!, Stephanie Moore, 09/16/2005