v2k-announce - [V2k-announce] Happy Holidays from Glamoore Productions. And more.

v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Stephanie Moore <glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com>
  • To: v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org, v2k AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [V2k-announce] Happy Holidays from Glamoore Productions. And more.
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 08:40:31 -0800 (PST)

Note: forwarded message attached.

http://my.yahoo.com

--- Begin Message ---
  • From: glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com
  • To: glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 11:31:25 -0500 (EST)

Wonderful life! May we all share in the joy. Happy Holidays from Glamoore Productions.

2005 Midnight Mayhem Masquerade Ball

It’s a New Years Eve Masquerade party and you’re invited! The night will be filled with friends from 2004 and new friends to make in 2005.

Free Champagne, Food and Party Favors. Free giveaways from System Recordings and Glamoore Productions.

Pick your floor to dance and prance!

1st floor/2nd – Start your New Year work out with Glamoore Productions as they present RESOLUTION with DJs LeMOORE and ARON WAYNE.

3rd floor - Urban Renewal Records presents HOMECOMING with DJs COOPER (Urban Renewal Records) and MARSHALL JONES (System Recordings, FL).

4th Floor: HANG THE DJ! (YIKES) 80s like you’ve never heard them! With video bar gems to share.

RINGSIDE: 308 West Main Street, Durham, NC: 18+, Doors open at 9pm. 919-680-2100

$15 advanced tickets (before 12/30) $25 at the door (advanced tickets are encouraged and can be purchased at Ringside or paypal.com to glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com - make sure to include your name in the message area.)

FAME ANNIVERSARY PARTY:JAN15:FREAK OUT!

We're creating the environment, YOU supply the entertainment!

Since Josephine Baker first wowed them with her banana skirt (and nothing else) at the Folies Bergeres, and Zeigfield had his Follies, nightlife has been filled with colorful and flamboyant characters that defined their era.

In the Seventies, it was Bianca Jagger's triumphant entrance into Studio 54 naked on a white horse a la Lady Godiva. In the Eighties, it was the out-of this world-Keith Haring body painted Grace Jones. In the Nineties, a virtual explosion of club kids ran rampant through NYC nightlife, culminating with the bizzare, and tragic life of Michael Alig.

The Nineties were a time of experimentation, of flamboyance and great creativity. Those who remember NYC warehouse parties remember the characters that spent weeks preparing their costumes and personal shows... whether hired or not. It was electric, and for everyone who remembers it, special. Somewhere along the way, we moved to NC and the suburbanites took over, and "dress to depress" has been the rule ever since.

FREAK OUT FAME is not a look back, it’s a look forward, picking up where we left off. It’s the chance to inspire the creativity! To make a night like no others.

This is your open call. To all the freaks, wanna be's, trashmonsters, psychotics and degenerates...get your butts out the door and on the freakin' floor. We're creating the environment, you supply the entertainment.

The limits of what you can do are truly up to you. Just be origina1. A wig and some lipstick just won't cut it (well for NC, maybe it will cut it).

Think zombie b-movie, think double d cup, think too much plastic surgery, think glamour, glamour, GLAMOOOOOORE! We expect to see you, fierce, doing your thing.

Music by: Dave Mann (UK Garage & House): LeMoore (House): Phat Rabbit (Progressive, funky breaks)

Everyone is welcome as long as you are freaks or freak lovers!

I AM LOOKING FOR A FEW VOLUNTEERS THAT WILL ALLOW ME TO DRESS THEM FOR THE NIGHT. ALL SIZES, ALL LOOKS, ALL PERSONALITIES SOUGHT! Thanks!

Check out other events in the area!

GlamPro lounge Forums are up and running! Post your events under the events section, find something to do under events, check out the artist calls and events under art, and under Fashion find out about the BIG Anniversary FAME party! Lots of DJ and artist opportunites listed also.

And you can always just chat and share also. Everyone is welcome!

Click here to go to lounge forums!

FREE WEEKLIES

RAW:Thursdays

Join LeMOORE as he brings you into the night with Deep House and 1/2 off Sushi! Music starts at 9:30. Try to get there early. It gets packed by 11:30! A great way to start off your weekend.

SUSHI BLUES:301 Glenwood South, Raleigh

------------------------

SPIN:Fridays (NO SPIN DEC 24)

Launching the weekend into grooves, there's never a cover and always a good vibe at this favorite late night grub and hang out spot! This week a special guest joins LeMOORE with some Friday foreplay of house music. Music starts at 9:30pm. FREE.

CAFE CYCLO: 2020 Cameron Street, Cameron Village, Raleigh.

------------------------

MERGE:Saturdays (NO MERGE CHRISTMAS NIGHT)

The place to meet old friends and make new ones! World Grooves. Wireless connection. Food menu until late. Hot/Cold drinks, desserts and specialty bar drinks.

CAFE CYCLO: 2020 Cameron Street, Raleigh.

THANKS for all your continued support! We encourage respectful sharing of this information.

Upcoming events:

Dec.31:NEW YEARS EVE MASQUERADE PARTY at RINGSIDE.

Dec.31: FREE New Years Eve Party at Cafe Cyclo with DJ Synergy!!! Start your year off right!

Jan.15:FAME Anniversary Party:DaveMann:LeMoore:Phat Rabbit:Ringside

Jan.22:SIX DEGREES NIGHT (this is moved one Saturday early)

Jan.29:3rd Annual WINTER WIGGLE (more info to come)

Glamoore Productions Website

To unsubscribe, send email to unsubscribe-33957247c AT in.m1e.net.
To subscribe: click here.

Email list management powered by http://MailerMailer.com
--- End Message ---

  • [V2k-announce] Happy Holidays from Glamoore Productions. And more., Stephanie Moore, 12/21/2004