v2k-announce - [V2k-announce] LAST FAME of 2004!!! Come play with us.

v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Stephanie Moore <glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com>
  • To: v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org, v2k AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [V2k-announce] LAST FAME of 2004!!! Come play with us.
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 11:32:55 -0800 (PST)

It's my birthday celebration this weekend and I hope that you can join us at the LAST FAME of the year!

It is that time of year to fall in love with your friends all over again. They've been around all year, but now is a time to go out and play and love. Embrace the jolly camaraderie. Be thankful that these people make you laugh.

Were gonna have the regular dance frenzy on the first floor but we are also gonna throw away our pride for one night with some karaoke on the third floor. Let go. Sing with your friends or at least cheer them on! They'll love you for it and you'll get fun points going into the new year.

And lastly, kiss a lot this season. It does wonders for the soul and the mojo.

Rememember this holiday...excess in everything. Moderation in nothing. Have a ball. Stay out late. Laugh loud. Love everybody. Hug everybody. Dance a lot. Go fast. Go hard. Go big. Just go! Then rest.

Have the happiest of all holidays. Love to all. I'll send a brief email next week.

FAME:MERRY KISSMUCH!:DEC18:THIS SATURDAY!

It's a Mistletoe Magic FAME. Happy Holidays from Glamoore Productions! Last FAME of the year.

It's Stephanie's birthday and she wants you to join in on all the fun! Come help celebrate.

Okay you tongue whores... Time to dress up (in green, red or white), gloss up and pucker up!

Sexy, dark, pumping music by LeMOORE & Rob PICKERING... with live open drums!

3rd floor performance art: YOUR VOICE on the Karaoke Machine! Come on and try it for the first time (or just watch).

4th Floor: Enticing visual distractions in the Video Bar library!

Have you been Naughty or Nice this year? Sit on Santa's lap and tell her all your secrets.

We are celebrating several birthdays this month! All December babies in for Freeeeeeee!

Ringside: 308 West Main Street, Durham 18+, Doors open at 10pm.

2005 Midnight Mayhem Masquerade Ball

It’s a New Years Eve Masquerade party and you’re invited! The night will be filled with friends from 2004 and new friends to make in 2005.

Free Champagne and Party Favors. Free giveaways from System Recordings and Glamoore Productions.

Pick your floor to dance and prance!

1st floor/2nd – Start your New Year work out with Glamoore Productions as they present RESOLUTION with DJs LeMOORE and ARON WAYNE.

3rd floor - Urban Renewal Records presents HOMECOMING with DJs COOPER (Urban Renewal Records), MARSHALL JONES (System Recordings, FL), and more globetrotting Triangle DJs TBA.

4th Floor: HANG THE DJ! (YIKES) 80s like you’ve never heard them! With video bar gems to share.

RINGSIDE: 308 West Main Street, Durham, NC: 18+, Doors open at 10pm.

Check out other events in the area!

GlamPro lounge Forums are up and running! Post your events under the events section, find something to do under events, check out the artist calls and events under art, and under Fashion find out about the BIG Anniversary FAME party! Lots of DJ and artist opportunites listed also.

And you can always just chat and share also. Everyone is welcome!

Click here to go to lounge forums!

Sunshine Antique and Mercantile Company

Christmas is right around the corner.

Print this out and bring to shop to get 15% off (non-sale items)at SUNSHINE ANTIQUE and MERCANTILE Company located at 11723 Six Forks Rd, Raleigh 27614 (2.5 miles north of 540). Open Thursday-Monday:10am-4pm, Sunday:12-4. LOTS OF NEW ITEMS!

FREE WEEKLIES

RAW:Thursdays

Join LeMOORE as he brings you into the night with Deep House and 1/2 off Sushi! Music starts at 9:30. Try to get there early. It gets packed by 11:30! A great way to start off your weekend.

SUSHI BLUES:301 Glenwood South, Raleigh

------------------------

SPIN:Fridays (LAST SPIN OF 2004)

Launching the weekend into grooves, there's never a cover and always a good vibe at this favorite late night grub and hang out spot! This week a special guest joins LeMOORE with some Friday foreplay of house music. Music starts at 9:30pm. FREE.

CAFE CYCLO: 2020 Cameron Street, Cameron Village, Raleigh.

------------------------

MERGE:Saturdays (LAST MERGE OF 2004)

The place to meet old friends and make new ones! This week World Grooves by new second Saturday resident, DJ XOPHER! Free. Wireless connection. Food menu until late. Hot/Cold drinks, desserts and specialty bar drinks.

CAFE CYCLO: 2020 Cameron Street, Raleigh.

THANKS for all your continued support! We encourage respectful sharing of this information.

GlamPro upcoming events:

Dec.18:FAME:Merry Kissmuch Party

Dec.31:NEW YEARS EVE MASQUERADE PARTY at RINGSIDE. Dec.31: New Years Eve Party at Cafe Cyclo!

Jan.15:FAME Anniversary Party:DaveMann:LeMoore:Phat Rabbit:Ringside

Glamoore Productions Website

To subscribe: click here.

Do you Yahoo!?

  • [V2k-announce] LAST FAME of 2004!!! Come play with us., Stephanie Moore, 12/16/2004