unclug - Re: [unclug] lightweight linux

unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: UNC Linux Users Group

  • From: Cristóbal Palmer <cmpalmer AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: alan.hoyle AT gmail.com, UNC Linux Users Group <unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [unclug] lightweight linux
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 21:41:08 -0500

On Wed, Dec 12, 2007 at 11:15:19PM -0500, Alan Hoyle wrote:

> Do you have any idea how to configure that?

Unfortunately not. :(

> Any hints/suggestions?

look on craigslist for an old laptop with better specs? See if you can
find more RAM for the machine you have so that Xubuntu works? I'd post
on craigslist to see about getting more RAM. I actually think you
might have a bit of luck with that for about $20.

Cheers,
--
Cristóbal Palmer
ibiblio.org systems administrator