unclug - Re: [unclug] Use Pine to access your Gmail account

unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: UNC Linux Users Group

  • From: Kevin Scott Sumner <ksumner AT physics.unc.edu>
  • To: Dan Blanchette <dan_blanchette AT unc.edu>, UNC Linux Users Group <unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [unclug] Use Pine to access your Gmail account
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 18:17:32 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Hi all,

Dan's inquiry brought up something I've been wondering for a loooong time:
Does anybody know how to setup multiple IMAP servers in Pine w/o having 2 configs? I've seen references to this online, but the document everybody references isn't around anymore. Iirc, the guy used to work for Math at UWash, but isn't there anymore and the admins pulled his page.

Ultimately, I'd like to have my Gmail, Isis, and Physics emails in one place (forwarding isn't an option).

Thanks!
Kevin
-----
Kevin Sumner