unclug - [unclug] DTH article on RH (in case you missed it)

unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: UNC Linux Users Group

  • From: Cristóbal Palmer <cmpalmer AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [unclug] DTH article on RH (in case you missed it)
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 21:25:13 -0400

<http://media.www.dailytarheel.com/media/storage/paper885/news/2007/09/27/StateNational/Local.OpenSource.Provider.Thrives-2995502.shtml>

tinyurl of link above:
http://tinyurl.com/3awz6s

My dearest ibiblio gets a nice shout-out:

Paul Jones, director of ibiblio, said he's happy to see Red Hat's
success, especially since the company is a popular destination for UNC
graduates.

Whitfield said ibiblio is an equally important member of the
open-source community.

"What ibiblio has meant to the open-source community through the
years, I don't think that can be overstated," he said. "I think that
gets lost in the shuffle because they don't make money."

Cheers,
--
Cristóbal Palmer
ibiblio.org systems administrator

  • [unclug] DTH article on RH (in case you missed it), Cristóbal Palmer, 09/27/2007