unclug - Re: [unclug] SLES10 and SLED10

unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: UNC Linux Users Group

  • From: Jesse Aaron Safir <jesse_safir AT unc.edu>
  • To: The uncnug mailing list <uncnug AT listserv.unc.edu>
  • Cc: gregory j pryzby <gpryzby AT novell.com>, UNC Linux Users Group <unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [unclug] SLES10 and SLED10
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 23:24:14 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

> I'll try pointing xorg.conf at the /dev/input/mouse0 device instead of
> the /dev/input/mice device if you think that will work better. Thanks!

Okay I tried that with the same result. The TrackPoint mouse works when I
move it really slowly but if I ask it to do too much, it just starts
flipping out and jumping all over the screen and clicking everything. If
I leave it alone and then move it very slowly and gently, it's okay just
enough to shut down. So what else can you suggest? Thanks!