unclug - [unclug] (no subject)

unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: UNC Linux Users Group

  • From: Brian Payst <payst AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [unclug] (no subject)
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 12:25:39 -0500

Maybe I missed this in a flurry of e-mail viruses (no thanks, really, I
don't need any zipped documents right now), but where are we in terms of
the site license and proxy server for UNC?

Last I remember we all thought it was a good idea, the kind folks at
ibiblio agreed to host the proxy, but we hadn't actually done it yet.

The reason I ask is I'm getting ready to deploy a production system and
I'm trying to decide what distro I'm going to run it on.

Thanks,

Brian Payst
Director of Technology & Systems Support
Division of Student Affairs
voice:(919)962-1469 fax:(919)962-5241

  • [unclug] (no subject), Brian Payst, 01/27/2004