unclug - [unclug] Today's meeting

unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: UNC Linux Users Group

  • From: "David B. Rankin" <david.rankin AT unc.edu>
  • To: unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [unclug] Today's meeting
  • Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 17:47:41 -0500

Great meeting today. Thanks to Scott for pulling this together. I talked to our UNIX Systems manager about putting up the $500 and he said that he can buy RedHat Enterprise for $50 without UNC having to pay the $5000. I thought you *HAD* to pay the $5000 to get the deep discount of $50/unit. What's up?

David B. Rankin, CCNA, MCSE, CNE
Associate Director of Distributed Computing
Administrative Information Services
440 W. Franklin Street CB 1150
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-1150
Office Phone = 919.962.2435
FAX Phone = 919.962.0900
Internet Mail Address = david.rankin AT unc.edu