typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] Jenny Woolworth girlpunk show on Red Light Radio

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Nicole Emmenegger <nicole AT jennywoolworth.ch>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] Jenny Woolworth girlpunk show on Red Light Radio
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 14:41:50 +0100

hey folks - I hosted a show on Red Light Radio here in Amsterdam last night featuring some of my favourite Typical Girl bands from every corner of the world. It was great to get back behind the mic and I’m hoping it will become a regular feature. You can listen to the show here on Soundcloud:
https://soundcloud.com/redlightradio/dj-jenny-woolworth-red-light

I’m also working to redesign and revamp my website and blog (www.jennywoolworth.ch), it’s been a while!

best,
Nicole aka DJ Jenny Woolworth

playlist:
The Vyllies - Purple Gorilla
Klack-Klack - 19/19
Dog Faced Hermans - Too Much for the Red Ticker
Pas de Deux - Mani Meme
Hermine - La valse de 99 ans
Jo Squillo Eletrix - Skizzo Skizzo
Charol - Sin Dinero