typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Raincoats in Brooklyn Sep 16

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: HunnyPi007 AT aol.com
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music \(Circa 1975-1980s\)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Raincoats in Brooklyn Sep 16
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 16:01:15 -0700

Last saw The Raincoats at their Fall 2010 MoMA show and always have the same feeling to see them when they play anywhere I can get to: need to recharge my Typical blood! I bear witness to my own  essence when I see and hear them live. If you're on this list and have yet to have this experience, consider yourself so very lucky that they're still playing and touring and do your damnedest to get your Typical ass to where they are.

And be sure to find and say hello to me at the show on the 16th if you're there!  : )

Lydia