typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Raincoats in Brooklyn Sep 16

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Mairead Case <mairead.case AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Raincoats in Brooklyn Sep 16
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 15:54:01 -0500

yep, see you there! ... any other chicago folks?

On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 3:50 PM, <mike AT appelstein.com> wrote:
I am going to be at the Chicago show; am taking a Megabus from St.
Louis just for it.  I saw a bunch of their reunion shows circa
1994-1999, but nothing since then.  Cannot.  Miss.  Anyone else on
this list going to be there?  Mairead, anyone else?

mike