typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] Carambolage downloads

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: John Caples <jcaples AT gmail.com>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] Carambolage downloads
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 07:33:14 -0400

German NDW girl band Carambolage's two albums have been popping up on all the usual download sites recently, under some German imprint called Fuego.  No idea about sound quality based on the streaming clips I've heard, but the second record sounds fun, so I might take a chance.   A French site called qobuz.com apparently has them in FLAC, but they're pricey.  Amazon US looks to be cheapest for the mp3s (although they're on eMusic as well if you're a subscriber):

http://www.amazon.com/Carambolage/dp/B0055VDKU6/ref=pd_rhf_p_t_3

http://www.amazon.com/Eilzustellung-Expr%C3%A8s/dp/B0055VDQ6Y/ref=pd_rhf_p_t_2

  • [TypicalGirls] Carambolage downloads, John Caples, 07/05/2011