typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Electrelane

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Clara <grossegouine AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Electrelane
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 11:45:58 +0200

Yes, they are mainly going to play festivals but also a few proper gigs in london, finland, germnay. The best way to find the concert listing is to check the last.fm events http://www.last.fm/music/Electrelane/+events

 The concert in london is sold out I think, the one is berlin is not. I'll personally be there.

Clara.