typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] the loss of a legend

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: HunnyPi007 AT aol.com
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] the loss of a legend
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 16:29:50 -0700

Totally understand not being able to write anything "official" about this yet,, as I'm still reeling here too. But I think Ari would be so happy about our doing this, especially the spirit with which it's being done.

I''ll be in touch off-list, Dina.

I know you all will understand how pleased I was the other night when I suddenly realized that I had my picture taken with Ari downstairs at Brownies (NYC) after she had played there. Was even wearing my "We are all prostitutes" T-shirt from high school! : ) Just hoping it was not lost in the hard drive crash I had a few years ago!! Will look for it when I'm back in NYC next month and share it if I find it.

Typical love,
Lydia