typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] Document & Witness Grauniad review

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Joly MacFie <joly AT punkcast.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] Document & Witness Grauniad review
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 12:46:46 -0400

Document and Eyewitness by Neil Taylor and Shadowplayers by James Nice | Book review | Books | The Guardian

Newspaper version posted at http://pinstand.com/bb/Guardian-RT2.jpg

Spelt my name wrong. And I never actually supplied Blondie. Oh and, the slogan is wrong 'Image AS virus, disease AS cure."

but the rest of it's true.

It was a terrible interview - Taylor had a phone that distorted so much I couldn't understand a word he said, and I just knew he wasn't getting it, but what can one do?

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast
WWWhatsup NYC - http://wwwhatsup.com
  Secretary - ISOC-NY - http://isoc-ny.org

  • [TypicalGirls] Document & Witness Grauniad review, Joly MacFie, 08/14/2010