typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] VenusZine revamp--thoughts?

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Deanna McMillan <edmcmillan AT gmail.com>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] VenusZine revamp--thoughts?
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 12:29:32 -0500

Hi all, I believe this is my first time posting here. Love this list
and all the interesting discussions and contributions.

This article, revealing the new owner of VenusZine and the editorial
and format changes being made, was published in our local free paper
this week:
http://www.chicagoreader.com/chicago/venus-magazine-amy-schroeder-sarah-beardsley/Content?oid=1570058

I'm curious to hear other people's thoughts on this.

Deanna