typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Raincoats tonight in Brooklyn

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: dpbailey AT att.net
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Raincoats tonight in Brooklyn
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 18:44:44 +0000

So glad to hear it! I can rest easy tonight! (Assuming, that is, that my CPAP machine -- obtained 2 1/2 weeks ago after a sleep disorders clinic visit -- does a better job than it has most nights so far in reversing well over a decade of horrible sleeping problems .... *whine whine whine*).

-------------- Original message from HunnyPi007 AT aol.com: --------------