typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Brian Cogan - The Encyclopedia of Punk (Victoria Korosi)

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "Tim B, NYC" <tjb81 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Typical Girls mailing list <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Brian Cogan - The Encyclopedia of Punk (Victoria Korosi)
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 10:26:40 -0800 (PST)

I saw it over the weekend & had a look see. I didn't notice anything Typical Girls-specific, but it seemed to include some surprises as well as all of the usual suspects.

While its a nice big size with great photos & graphics, I'll probably hold off personally on getting it as it seems sort of basic to me. But it would make an excellent gift for someone, perhaps a youngster, who is just getting into the music and doesn't have many books on it.

Tim B, NYC/Karate Boogaloo!
My LinkedIn.com info
Stupefaction

  • Re: [TypicalGirls] Brian Cogan - The Encyclopedia of Punk (Victoria Korosi), Tim B, NYC, 12/16/2008