typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] Dolly Mixture and Lawrence at the Barbican

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "John Caples" <jcaples AT gmail.com>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] Dolly Mixture and Lawrence at the Barbican
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 08:04:10 -0500

In addition to Nicole and Alex's firsthand accounts, here's another from a great blog called fire escape talking (worth checking throughout, including a hilarious rant about Bobby Gillespie):

http://fireescapetalking.blogspot.com/2008/11/lawrence-of-arabia.html

In fact, this blog's the first place I read about both films.  I didn't know Lawrence was in such dire straits...a depressing thing to read first thing in the morning.  Can anyone expand on this?

  • [TypicalGirls] Dolly Mixture and Lawrence at the Barbican, John Caples, 11/07/2008