typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] The History of No Wave and New York Post Punk By Thurston Moore & Byron Coley

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: weasel walter <weaselw AT juno.com>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] The History of No Wave and New York Post Punk By Thurston Moore & Byron Coley
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 22:12:29 -0700

ha ha ha. yeah, the old hyphen debate. your mind is like a steel trap dan
. . .

it was never hyphenated in the press in the good old days, so i see no
good reason to do it later on. would one hyphenate "punk-rock"???

byron and thurston's book is great. both books really compliment each
other. if you are a fan of the subject, both are totally essential.

ww

On Mon, 9 Jun 2008 19:39:18 -0700 (PDT) Daniel Selzer
<danselzer AT yahoo.com> writes:
> I've always capitalized...the big debate I think from way back in the
> 90s, that I remember Weasel being a part of, was whether it was
> hyphenated. Since he approved Marc's book, I'm assuming no hyphen.
Beauty Product Reviews
Read Unbiased Beauty Product Reviews and Join Our Product Review Team!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/JKFkuJi7UvsMZq0h4uVQeh50E5Ud2j76ov1BSZZZiBc5TW84Ap8v6R/