typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] (no subject)

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: WWWhatsup <joly AT punkcast.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] (no subject)
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 01:54:58 -0400

http://punkcast.com/399/index.html

>me and Mike Simonetti DJing for an hour at Motherfucker in the basement of
>Centro Fly. The clip in the above link is a few minutes of Mike mixing House
>of Jealous Lovers over French Kiss. Very early 2000s!

I'm sure you had a hand in there somewhere, Dan. You guys were certainly at
the heights of
your powers, honed over months of Transmission sessions. I'll never forget
the sight
of those 3 asian girls making out just off camera - unfortunately just beyond
the available light.

I wonder how many other TG types I've caught on camera at some point?
Certainly Maggie Vail can be glimpsed
with the much missed Bangs in http://punkcast.com/90/

I have to get around to posting up Chicks On Speed - but, unfortunately, it's
without our own Alex Murray-Leslie.

WWWhatsup NYC