typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Mo-Dettes

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: lsmith <yelmo2000 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Mo-Dettes
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 15:14:45 -0700 (PDT)

Maybe everyone already knows this Joly, but I'm curious to know who you are?
You seem to be and have been everywhere, and to know everyone!

How would you be knowing Hawkwind's management!? How do you make it to (and
find out about) so many cool shows??

What's your story?? I'm not trying to be nosy, I'm just curious!
- Lani