typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Mo-Dettes

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: WWWhatsup <joly AT punkcast.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Mo-Dettes
  • Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 15:49:13 -0400

Kate Corris got in touch recently. I believe something's on the cards -
I could be mistaken. I've written back to her asking for details.

She's living in San Rafael CA, looks after a grandson, has Blue
Cheer as neighbors, and went to see the Slits (of whome she's a founding
member) at SXSW.

If any of you want to write to her I'm sure she'd be happy to hear from you.
http://www.myspace.com/katecorriskingston

As an old hippie I knew her from before, believe or not, because she was
the receptionist for Hawkwind's management.

At 14:46 2008-04-08, you wrote:

>Tell us more about the Mo Dettes reissues Joly. By
>weird fate I found my copy of the album plus the flexi
>and 2 of the 7 inch singles at the weekend. Hadn't
>seen them in the depths of my vinyl vault in over 5
>years! Nice to know there will be a reissue - long
>overdue
>
>Martin

WWWhatsup NYC