typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] New Bloods

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "Tobi Vail" <tobivail AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] New Bloods
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 14:08:54 -0700

they are touring back from sxsw, dates are on their site and then they leave for europe, which is still being set up
tonight they are in tempe, az
tomorrow the smell
the next day in oakland
and then they have a few shows coming up in seattle and portland before they go to europe

On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 1:39 PM, <kelli AT goodgrrrldesign.com> wrote:
Are they touring soon? I have been patiently awaiting a live show in
Brooklyn since I found out about them...