typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Philly Post-Punk & No Wave

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Eric Zimmerman <loworb AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Philly Post-Punk & No Wave
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 11:03:57 -0800 (PST)

glad you liked it. about all the information i can
give you would come off the records themselves as i
only compiled them, they were before my time.
but maybe the record label people on the list will
take note and track these folks down and do a
compilation all proper? if anyone has a question i
could answer i'm available on or off the list. peace
-eric