typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] Concert photos at "The Mudd Club"

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Barry Koopersmith <bkoopers AT optonline.net>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] Concert photos at "The Mudd Club"
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 22:32:13 -0400

If anybody is interested, I have photos of these concerts at "The Mudd Club":

Nov. 14, 1981 --> Girls At Our Best
Jan. 2, 1982 --> Bow Wow Wow

Those photos are among the 8,700 photos that I took of bands in the New York City area between 1981 and 1985. I need to get those 35 mm negatives scanned and then added it to my concert photo website. I have been trying for over a year to find a place in the New York City area to get the scanning job done (I don't have the time to do the scanning myself). I tried small batches of negatives with several camera and photography stores but either the quality was poor or they took too long or the price was too much. Can anybody recommend somebody who can do this large job in high quality at a reasonable price?

http://bkconcertphotos.irbl.net