typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] vice squad

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "Dina Hornreich" <dina.hornreich AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] vice squad
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 16:40:03 -0600

Please specify which CD from Vice Squad is worth pursuing (an amazon search has yielded an assortment). Try to be consistent with the format on the list I've just sent out. Also, can you supply me with some blurbiage about their being "real" punks!?

I'm sorry about being cheeky with this "real" comment. I sorta consider our "punk" handle equivalent to a "miscellaneous" or "other" music genre.