typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] *official* :D Bloods myspace up w/ a coupla obscure tracks

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: anderson <anderstoone AT yahoo.com>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] *official* :D Bloods myspace up w/ a coupla obscure tracks
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 09:07:08 -0800 (PST)

Hi all you typical girls n guys-

A Toone here. waving to Dee, Adele, Jim F., Barbara
Gogan!?, Larry-bob and any other folks I might know.

By popular demand, and after some discussion w/ Adele,
I've finally created a Bloods mySpace page:
http://www.myspace.com/thebloodsny

Please friend us and tell your typical friends. I put
up Blue Chevrolet, one of the long lost live in berlin
Venus Weltklang tracks, 2 from The Born In Flames
soundtrack and our single "Button-up". Have unearthed
a few more live treasures, like some live at the pep
lounge and I think cb's or the mudd. (Dan, this is
what I was meant to send you eons ago. long story, yes
it involves a girl...two actually ;). shut up.)

Enjoy!
yrs toonely

PS I remember Ruth. Also Anya Phillips.

http://andersontoone.com
&#39;it don&#39;t mean a thing if it ain&#39;t got that king!&#39;