typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] 33 1/3 series

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "Lani Smith" <LSmith AT minlib.net>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] 33 1/3 series
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 15:13:29 -0500

The 33 1/3 series...what a great idea!!!
I've loved (and almost hated) some of those books!

I hadn't thought of it before, but I looked over the list, and these are the
ones about women musicians:
Dusty Springfield
Joni Mitchell
Lucinda Williams
Kate Bush
PJ Harvey
Celine Dion
Patti Smith

There's room for more! Please someone!
Looks like they are currently accepting proposals, due Feb. 14th.
:Lani