typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Bush Tetras photos from Knitting Factory

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Dee Papadopoulos <deepop AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Bush Tetras photos from Knitting Factory
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 17:23:54 -0500

no apologies neccessary. and if i do say so myself, don't the girls look great! cyntia doesn't look like she's aged a bit.
i am soooo lucky.
dee pop

On Nov 27, 2006, at 11:37 AM, <randy.haecker AT sonybmg.com> wrote:

I posted photos of Bush Tetras from Friday's Knitting Factory show on
Flickr.com:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/worldofrandsom/sets/72157594389138507/

Once again, my apologies to Dee. Pere Ubu's equipment totally blocked
my view of you. Great show!

Randy