typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] BOYSKOUT comes to NYC!

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "josh cheon" <jcheon AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] BOYSKOUT comes to NYC!
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 10:41:41 -0800

The lovely ladies of BoySkout wanted me to pass on this information for them while they're
on the tour bus. They don't get to come through often, so check them out if you can!

Hi Lovelies,

We will be in New York City and Brooklyn next week..
Come out if you are in the area, if not, tell your
friends!
Here is the info:

Wednesday Nov. 22
w/ the 303s
9pm.
@ Sin-é
148-150 Attorney Street
&
Friday Nov. 24th
@ Supreme Trading
w/ Lismore
& two hot dj's! for a sexy after band dance party!
DJ L TRAIN (from Portland)
DJ DESIGNER IMPOSTER (Pantyho's/NYC)

yeah!

http://myspace.com/boyskout