typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Slits shows

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: AnneMarie <misschief AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>, Sara Sherr <sara AT plainparade.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Slits shows
  • Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 04:30:35 -0600

Wow, wish I could see Ari and gang again . . . Ari, don't know if you remember me, but I knew you from the Roxy in 1977 . . . I was the American girl (tall, black hair) you were always so kind to . . . I still have wonderful photos of you (besides the my photos on the Roxy album) that you should see some day . . . i would come find you if I could, but I'm homebound at the moment. I raise Chihuahuas now (!) and you can visit me at HJKhappytails.homestead.com

Hope my friends on this site don't mind my reference to my (hopefully entertaining) Chihuahua site. I was a drummer in a coupla punk bands, so maybe you won't mind me taking up space!

Ari . . . intend to catch up with you one day . . .

Fondly

Annette
HappyJoy Chihuahuas