typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] GIRL MONSTER and babes in toyland together at last

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Alex murray-leslie <a AT chicksonspeed.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] GIRL MONSTER and babes in toyland together at last
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 11:12:12 +0200

Hi there,

yes totally, but its a bit embarrassing for me....i did actually believe that was
Angie, I even sent her the piece!

ah....much to learn!

anyway, since we're speaking of BITL, i wonder if anyone has a contact to the label,
we'd love to invite them to be part of Girl Monster 2.  (in planning)
and .......if anyone has any contacts to bands from that time out of USA
would appreciate any contact infos, right now we're hoping the release will include
acts such as Bikini Kill, Tribe 8, L7 oh and the Shangri las ....and we just met these wild chicks in
poland called Mass Kotki, they do an amazing cover of "Sex and Violence"

doesn't make sense, but it will PROMISE!

thanks for debunking me!

Alex