typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] Manoj invites you to join Zorpia

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Manoj <mana82 AT gmail.com>
  • To: <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] Manoj invites you to join Zorpia
  • Date: 13 Jun 2006 05:40:19 -0000

Title: Zorpia: Invitation Email
Zorpia.com - Photos & Journals

Manoj has sent you an invitation.

Hi typicalgirls,

Your friend Manoj from Colombo Sri Lanka, just invited you to his online photo albums and journals at Zorpia.com.

About Manoj:

I'm 24 years old male. With opend mind and funny if you like me please join with me

Manoj

See Manoj's friends:
Maduka
Maduka

So what is Zorpia?

It is an online community that allows you to upload unlimited amount of photos, write journals and make friends. We also have a variety of skins in store for you so that you can customize your homepage freely.

Join now for free!
This message was delivered with the Manoj's initiation.
If you wish to discontinue receiving invitations from us, please click here: Block future notifications
Copyright(c) 2003-2005 Zorpia.com. All Rights Reserved.

  • [TypicalGirls] Manoj invites you to join Zorpia, Manoj, 06/13/2006