typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] Patti Smith (again)

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: tallguy <tallguy_000 AT yahoo.com.au>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] Patti Smith (again)
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 17:17:21 +1000 (EST)

Hi Guys & Gals,
Don’t worry, this is not another request for 'that' boot.  Your lack of response prompted me do my first ever vinyl rip to cd and it was worth the effort .. It's amazing what a little pop/click filter and equalizing can do, my tired old lp has never sounded better.  If you haven't heard Canine Teardrop hunt it out because in my opinion it's the best Patti has ever sounded.  Why am I telling you this?  Geez, I don't know .. lol :)
Peter.

JPEG image

  • [TypicalGirls] Patti Smith (again), tallguy, 04/20/2006