typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] Patti Smith

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: tallguy <tallguy_000 AT yahoo.com.au>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] Patti Smith
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 14:36:40 +1000 (EST)

I hate for my first post to be a request, but here goes.  I'm trying to hunt down a Patti Smith boot called either "Teenage Perversity & Ships In The Night" or "Canine Teardrop".  I have the original vinyl but am hoping a digital version of this fantastic show exists somewhere out there.  In case you're wondering, it's live at the Roxy on Jan 30 1976.  Iggy Pop drops in to say hi and it's just a great set with Patti and her band at their early best.  I hope I'm not breaking any rules with this post.  Any info would be appreciated :)

On Yahoo!7
Messenger: Make free PC-to-PC calls to your friends overseas.

  • [TypicalGirls] Patti Smith, tallguy, 04/12/2006