typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] postpunk videos on dvd?

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Ceci Moss <ceci_moss AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] postpunk videos on dvd?
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 19:36:24 -0700 (PDT)

I LOVE GREY DATURAS!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of Australia- tomorrow night for the first hour or so of my radio show I will do a mini special entitled "Aussie? Always So Uber Awesome!", featuring new groups from Australia. Expect tunes from: Grey Daturas, Always, Lakes, and Kiosk!

Radio Heart, Tuesdays from 10pm-Midnight, on East Village Radio:
http://www.eastvillageradio.com/displayshow.php?showname=Radio%20Heart

Sean Stewart <sean.stewart AT artspdf.com> wrote:
For anyone with problems, the correct URL is http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=cecibeans

I’m so stoked that you have live Grey Daturas on there!� I heard that their US Tour is going well.