typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] The Raincoats this weekend

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: weasel walter <weaselw AT juno.com>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] The Raincoats this weekend
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 17:56:22 -0800

seriously folks, this whole schtick is all in good fun. it's better to
have music available in some form than none at all. the essential logic
release was curated by lora herself. slim was always right - if that's
what she wanted, that's what it should be.

believe me, i get defensive too when people "make jokes" about stuff i'm
serious about. so, to slim and jason gross, a belated apology. i'm not so
egotistical that i'm going to act like i prefer they think i'm an
asshole. sometimes i can't help it - i'm a very critical person because
music is my entire life. any comments made about the essential logic
reissue weren't meant to be taken personal.

ww