typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] I need help! commercial thread! Selling Typical girls-ish records on EBAY

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: planete sauvage <planetesauvage AT gmail.com>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] I need help! commercial thread! Selling Typical girls-ish records on EBAY
  • Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 10:38:34 +0200

Got some interesting stuff for all Tyipcal Girls fans - sorry for a commercial thread but some of my items here should really interest the typical girls gang.

With a few hours left on some records i have for sale (among others)

First KLeenex EP with 4 tracks
Homosexuals - Total drop 45 with semi girl vocals
Shake Shake - funky stuff in the Virna Lindt / Bush tetras vein
49 Americans LPs sound like Flying lizards and Homosexuals have a child together
Liliputs first LP
Native Hipsters - Tenderly Hurt me 12"
Teddy and the frat girls 12" EP coolest punk EP (i owe it to the girls, clubnite, i wanna be a man etc)
Grab grab the Haddock 12" Marine girls - wee pop

Sorry again for hijacking Typical girls.

Cheers

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZleplanetesauvageQQhtZ-1

  • Re: [TypicalGirls] I need help! commercial thread! Selling Typical girls-ish records on EBAY, planete sauvage, 09/18/2005