typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] news from Palmolive

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Jen Matson <jm AT cyclespersecond.com>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] news from Palmolive
  • Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 02:51:03 -0700

I usually lurk on this list, but I just discovered a new site about Slits and
Raincoats drummer Palmolive... from Palmolive herself!

It's been almost ten years (!) since fellow listee Mike A and I interviewed
her, but she recently contacted me and let me know what she's been up to.
Aside from "going to college teaching Spanish and a zillion other things,"
she (with some friends' help) has created a small autobiographical web site:

http://www.palmolive2day.com/

Also, since I'm posting...

< promo >
I might as well mention that I currently have 50+ "Typical Girls" records up
on eBay at the moment: Raincoats, Doly Mixture, Au Pairs, Delta 5, Essential
Logic, LiLiPUT, etc. URL to that listing, as well as the original Palmolive
interview site, in my .sig.
< /promo >

Jen
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/cyclespersecond/
http://www.nstop.com/paloma/

  • [TypicalGirls] news from Palmolive, Jen Matson, 05/21/2005