typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] from lydia

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: WWWhatsup <joly AT dti.net>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] from lydia
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 20:05:24 -0400

yeah, a very well known scam that dates back to before the internet, even.

i recently read an article in a ny paper where the writer, a savvy computer
writer,
was selling a house - had a prob w/ the buyer - who kept promising the
deposit - and it turned
out she was waiting on the million to arrive from Nigeria... the writer
couldn't believe
he been scammed by proxy...

a dead giveaway on this one is that the write can't even spell 'Taylor"
correctly.

dina obvioussly has a high regard to the diversity of tg members!

At 10:45 PM 5/19/2005, you wrote:
>This looks like a scam. (I have gotten these kinds of things before.) I
>would ignore it!
>
>Linda

WWWhatsup NYC