typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Online course

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: HunnyPi007 AT aol.com
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Online course
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 01:38:51 EST

please do tell us about your course when it's online, allan.

btw, saw a great deborah harry and chris stein photo in the new annie leibowitz book called something like AMERICAN MUSIC today.  (perhaps it's in your blondie book too.)  other wonderful photos in there, of course.   no slits or raincoats, though...  : (

typically,
lydia