typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] the bird blobs, in NYC this week

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "ian wadley" <ianw AT uar.com.au>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] the bird blobs, in NYC this week
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 10:21:14 +1000

the Bird Blobs are from Melbourne (Australia), and we're playing in New
York this week.

the group is all boys, but I thought I'd say hi seeing as (a) I'm on
this list (and I get the impression many of you are in NY), and (b)
amongst us (the band I mean) are fans of the Slits, ESG, various TG
stuff..

so if yr curious (and I am sorry 4 the spamola if you aren't) there's an
mp3 in the news section of our website (http://www.birdblobs.com) which
incidentally doesn't yet mention the next few gigs:
fri 22nd @ rothko (dunno who else)
sat 23rd @ delancey (bad wizard + fresh kills + bird blobs)
tues 26th @ lit (dork bot/bird blobs/the bad mouths)

ta