typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] orkut

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: HunnyPi007 AT aol.com
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] orkut
  • Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 23:47:33 EDT

what's "orkut"??  did i miss something?

thanks for keeping this list going, dina!

lydia

In a message dated 4/4/04 11:34:47 PM, dinahornreich AT earthlink.net writes:

I believe the orkut problems have been fixed. If anyone is still interested in becoming a member, please contact me off list. Not much going on there, though. Just a picture of the bassist from the Shop Assistants (nobody guessed, so I may as well let the cat out of the bag).

Thanks!

-Dina

  • [TypicalGirls] orkut, Dina Hornreich, 04/04/2004
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: [TypicalGirls] orkut, HunnyPi007, 04/04/2004