treq-nm - Re: [TREQ-NM] [CTR] Caja - Labor Day weekend

treq-nm AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Trail building equestrians of New Mexico

  • From: Una Smith <una.smith AT att.net>
  • To: treq-nm AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [TREQ-NM] [CTR] Caja - Labor Day weekend
  • Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 15:02:39 -0600

I am forwarding this. Shelley Green in Santa Fe is ride manager of the
NATRC competitive trail ride on the Caja del Rio on Labor Day Weekend
(Saturday, September 5). There is a separate AERC at the same place on
the same weekend (Saturday and Sunday). For both rides, many riders
will arrive Friday afternoon.

Both rides need more volunteers, and some of the volunteer work would
involve riding on the Caja during the weekends or weekdays before and
after the ride weekend.

Una

On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 09:56:29AM -0500, Shelley Green wrote:

>Calling all riders!!!!!! only 25 spots left to ride the Caja Labor Day
>weekend in Santa Fe New Mexico. Incredible things have been donated for
>the riders goody bags as well as completion prizes. Final timing will be
>next weekend August 22 & 23. If anyone would like to get a peek at the
>beauty of the trails I could use a few more people to help time.
>
>Remember entry cost goes up for you procrastinators on August 19th!!!! I
>need to be able to give the caterer a number for lunch so he can work his
>magic!!!!
>
>There will be pot luck on Saturday night in camp & this is a combined ride
>with AERC on Sunday. The AERC riders will have a 1 day 50 on Sunday. Don't
>worry, we have planned trails so there will be minimal (if any) intersection
>of riders. I want them to see how much fun NATRC has. There will be ice
>cream floats at the 2 mile mark on Saturday a stunning catered lunch & all
>the Summer Fun you can handle!!!!!!
>
>Remember to have your health papers & Coggins These will be checked.
>
>Shelley & Phil
>Caja Del Rio NATRC Ride manager & Ride Secretary
>Not insane yet but getting there
>Won't you join us!!!!!

  • Re: [TREQ-NM] [CTR] Caja - Labor Day weekend, Una Smith, 08/15/2009